Menu

Welcome to GW Travel Limited, the ultimate destination for solo and group travelers who want to enjoy a unique blend of fitness, active rest, and relaxation experiences. We are a travel company that operates the website www.geekwandering.com, where you can find and book our amazing travel packages.

GW Travel Limited is an innovative travel agency that offers a unique blend of active rest and relaxation experiences. Our specialized tours cater to adventure enthusiasts who crave excitement and rejuvenation in equal measure. With a focus on fitness, hikes, and other active activities comprising 60% of the itinerary, and the remaining 40% dedicated to relaxation, fun activities, and cultural immersion, we redefine the travel experience.

Our tours are carefully curated, ensuring a perfect balance between invigorating adventures and moments of leisure. We go the extra mile to guarantee the highest quality and safety standards by personally checking each trip before sending our valued customers on their journeys. 

Our Story

We started our business in 2023, with a mission to help people transform and improve their lifestyle to become healthier and more active through our unique holidays. We know how stressful and unhealthy the corporate environment can be, because we have been there ourselves. We are a small team of ex-corporate executives who have undergone a transformation from completely unhealthy work-focused lifestyle to fully balanced healthy lifestyle. We have become more active, lost a lot of weight, and gained a lot of happiness. And now, we want to share our experience and knowledge with you.

Our Values

For us, customer comes first, no matter what. Our goal is to make sure each customer gets the best possible experience and satisfaction from our travel packages. That’s why we also provide experienced representatives on our group packages to assist customers throughout their holiday and transformation to healthier lifestyle. We are not just a travel company, we are a community of like-minded people who support each other and have fun together.

Our Team

Our team consists of passionate and professional travel experts who have over 20 years of corporate environment experience each. They have traveled the world and explored various cultures and lifestyles. They have also learned the best practices and tips on how to stay fit, healthy, and happy while traveling. They are ready to share their insights and advice with you and make your travel experience unforgettable.

Contact Us

If you are interested in our travel packages or have any questions, please feel free to contact us through our website, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn. We would love to hear from you and help you plan your next adventure. For existing customers, we have dedicated phone numbers and email support to ensure you get the best service possible.

We hope to see you soon on one of our amazing travel packages. Thank you for choosing GW Travel Limited, the travel company that helps you achieve a healthy and balanced lifestyle. 🙏

Everyday is an Adventure

If you are looking for a holiday that combines fitness, fun, and adventure, then this is the package for you....

, , 15 Days
$1,600

If you are looking for a holiday that combines fitness, fun, and adventure, then this is the package for you....

, , 29 Days
$2,800

If you are looking for a thrilling and memorable adventure, you should consider joining the Mt Ararat hiking tour. This...

, 7 Days
$800

Are you tired of fat diets, boring workouts, and ineffective pills that promise to help you lose weight but never...

, , 14 Days
$1,900

James Nolan

Clara Levy

leilani-angel-K84vnnzxmTQ-unsplash

John Nikova

alexander-hipp-iEEBWgY_6lA-unsplash

William Lago